Below are the best current offers for Credit Cards.
These are hand picked and only represent the offers that I believe offer the best value for my readers.
I make every attempt to have the highest sign up bonuses and most up to date offers available.
By signing up for any of these credit cards, you will at a minimum have enough miles for a free domestic flight anywhere in the United States!
If you are new to travel hacking, please visit the FFU Beginners Guide which will guide you step by step through the entire process!
If you know of any better credit card offers or have any specific questions about which credit card to get, feel free to email me at FrequentFlyerUniversity@gmail.com
A full list of all Credit Cards available can be found here
Frequent Flyer Credit Cards
Prior to the British Airways 100,000 Avios Points offer, this was hands down the best current credit card offer out there. It was also the Card that I did the majority of my everyday spending on! If you would like to read my full detailed review of the Chase Sapphire Preferred, please click here.
- Earn 40,000 Ultimate Rewards Points (transferrable to United, British Airways, Southwest, Hyatt, Marriott, etc) after you spend $3,000 in 3 Months
- $95 Annual Fee wavied for the 1st year
I highly recommend this Card to anyone that wants to travel around the world for free on Points!
To read my full review of the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express, please click here.
The Chase INK Plus Credit Card & Chase INK Bold® Charge Card are both great cards if you are looking for a Business Card. Both Cards have the same features, just one is a Credit Card and other is a Charge Card. I recently signed up for the Chase INK Bold Card and a full review along with the process to sign up for a Business Card (even if you don’t have a business), can be found here.
With either of these Cards, you can easily earn 5x Points on every purchase, for upwards of 250,000 Ultimate Rewards Points a year for free! More information here.
- Earn 50,000 Ultimate Rewards Points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months
- No International Transaction Fees
- Earn 5x UR at Office Supply Stores and Telecommunications
- $95 Annual Fee waived for the 1st year
Hotel Credit Cards
1. Hyatt Visa
The Hyatt Visa from Chase is great way to earn 2 free nights at any Hyatt worldwide. This includes the Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, and Hyatt. Some of these hotels cheapest room rates start at $800 a night!
If your travel partner also signs up, then that is 4 free nights!
- Earn 2 Free Nights at any Hyatt Worldwide after you spend $1,000 in 3 months
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 1 Free Night Certificate every year you are a Cardholder
- 3 Hyatt Points per $1 spent at Hyatt
- Earn 50,000 Marriott Points after you spend $1,000 in 3 months
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 1 Free Night Stay after Account approval
- 5 Points per $1 spent at Marriott
- $85 Annual Fee waived for the 1st year